A colorful, cool side dish to serve with your favorite entrée on a hot summer night.
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, thinly chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered and thinly chopped
- 1 medium red onion, julienne
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients, set aside. In a saucepan, heat the vinegar and salt.
- Remove from heat, stir in olive oil.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve Cold.